Welcome to The Rundown! This is a weekly source for beer events in Springfield. If you have an event you would like to submit for the rundown, email us at sgfbeerbuzz [at] gmail [dot] com and we’ll do our best.
Wednesday, June 2nd:
- COVID-19 Vaccination Event @ Springfield Brewing Company starts at 5 PM. Get your jab, save some lives, and get a free pint. Sign up now.
Thursday, June 3rd:
- Randall Thursday at Hold Fast Brewing is a fun and unique event in which they infuse their beers using a Randall. Everything from Brewery Dream Cream infused with lime and raspberry to the Vanilla Bean Bourbon Boondock Brown. Come see what they come up with this week.
- Hold Fast is also hosting Tweedle and the Dee for a new kind of live music night, in which the set list is crowd sourced by you. Runs from 7-9PM on the patio.
Friday, June 4th:
- Lija Fonner at Lost Signal Brewing Company. Lija is a songwriter from the Ozarks, whose songs have a classic rock/Americana feel. From 6:30-8:30 PM on the patio. No cover.
- Stevie Newman will play in Mother’s Tap Room this Friday from 5:30-7:30 PM. No cover.
- Lyal Strickland is performing at Hold Fast Brewing from 7-9 PM at Hold Fast Brewing Company.
Saturday, June 5th:
- Springfield Brewing Company releases “Finish Line Lager” at 6 PM as part of their Springfield Tour De Brew event at SBC’s The Cellar. $35 gets you a 24 pack of this beer, which was conceived and designed in collaboration with the ABC Athletics Group. Every Tour De Brew ticket holder gets a coupon for a free draft beer.
- Mother’s Brewing Company TAP TAKEOVER at The Royal from 2PM – 5PM. The Royal will be switching over all of their taps to Mother’s Beverages, including the Ready Seltzer and Lemon Shandy.
- Go dancing at Mother’s this Saturday as détente takes the backyard (or Barrel House if the weather does not cooperate) from 5PM-10PM. No cover.
- Ruell Chappell is playing live from 7-9 PM on Saturday at Hold Fast Brewing. Come join the Ozark Mountain Daredevil as he plays you some tunes on the patio.
- Beer & Yoga at 4 By 4 Brewing Company: Every Sunday, you can do a little gentle Vinyasa Flow while enjoying your favorite pint. Yoga runs from 11am-12 pm, and the beer garden opens back up for seating at 12:15 PM. $15 for the hour session of yoga with Alexis Guccione from Sorella Wellness and My Hot Yoga.
- Springfield Brewing Company has a Taco Tuesday for you, in which their kitchen comes up with a new taco specialty every Tuesday. Mmmm… Tacos and beer….
- MOJO (the Missouri Jazz Orchestra) is back at Hold Fast Brewing on Tuesday night. Come enjoy some Brother’s Tacos and hot jazz with the crew at Hold Fast.